Class size is limited to 36. Wounded warriors are encouraged to apply early as classes fill quickly. Refer to the FOCUS Schedule for exact dates. Marines and Corpsman are accepted first, with sailors and soldiers accepted as space is available.
Those eligible for the 7-day FOCUS Course should meet the following requirements:
• Served during OEF/OIF timeframes.
• Have available a current DD214.
• DoD/VA disability rating for either visible and/or invisible injuries.
• Honorably Discharged (OTH may be accepted on a case-by-case basis)
• Approval by USMC Wounded Warrior Regiment District Injured Support Coordinator (DISC) or NMCRS Combat Casualty Visiting Nurse.
A FOCUS representative can assist in contacting your regional DISC or NMCRS Nurse.